Have you ever worked with someone who totally rubbed you the wrong way? If you’re a living, breathing human being, chances are good that this has happened once or twice before. Now imagine if that person was your wedding photographer, the person who’s going to spend more time with you on your wedding day than possibly anyone else. That’s the stuff of nightmares, amiright!?
I’m a firm believer in finding a wedding photographer that you could imagine yourself hanging out with. I mean, of course, you definitely want to hire a professional who knows what they’re doing, but, to me, the next most important thing to consider should be whether or not you’ll get along with that person leading up to and on the day of your wedding.
I’ve had the opportunity to work with some pretty incredible people and I’m reminded every single day how fortunate I am to have such fantastic clients! Here’s what some have had to say about our working relationship:
- “Our wedding day would not have been the same if we had not hired Tiger Lily Photography – not only for their stunning work but because Emily and Andrew were the perfect people to have with us all day on the best day of our lives!”
- “Emily is awesome! She is so fun and always makes the experience a memorable one. She will get you in the mood to pose and act like a superstar even though you might not be feeling it that day. She is amazing and such a great photographer to work with!”
- “She is very easy to collaborate with and bounce crazy ideas off of, which made the overall experience very enjoyable and exactly what we were looking for!”
- “Emily is so fun and makes you feel super comfortable posing in front of the camera!”
- “TLP is amazing! Spend the money on a photographer that you know vibes with your style and will do anything to make your day carefree.”
I know I won’t be the right photographer for every bride or groom, but my mission is to provide the wedding clients I am lucky enough to serve with the best darn experience before, during, and after their day.
If you’re a recently engaged guy or gal and you’re beginning the search for a photographer, my hope is that you’ll take into account your photographer’s personality as well as their skill behind the camera!
If you’re still on the hunt for a wedding photographer who matches your personality, fill out the contact form on my website or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’d love to get connected to see if we’d be a good match for your big day!